Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hey...

Sorry Im not really as jittery as I usually am.
Buht Today was an ugly day.
It was just hot and sweaty, I couldnt deal with it anymore.
Mom was very upset with the things that happen yesterday. Today, there was almost a fight at school. And IM IN 8TH GRADE. Fights shouldnt be aloud!!!!! One kid brought a gun to school, because this other kid he was talking about some 7th grader.
I know people dont want to get expelled or suspended!!!!!!!! we have the promotion coming up [im almost a 9th grader:D!!) & we have the picnic and at the end of the day that we graduate we have the dinner dance.
The whole 8th grade worked hard for their grades and they dont want to get introuble for anything.
Im glad you guys can read this.

Heres a picture of me & Amore :D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. This post made my mom feel furry furry old

    And furry furry sad that stuff like this happens...

    She won't use the words 'in her day' but....

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so sorry that a kid brought a gun to school. I'm glad you're ok and I'm so glad you visited my blog. You are right, Amore & I do look alot alike! Come and visit me again some time!

    Pedro

    ReplyDelete