Saturday, July 4, 2009

Amore wahs found !

On my porch :]
Buht im sorry i haven't been on lately.
Its summer & theres been a lot of drama since im only 15.
Oh yeah Moms bday wahs on June 26 :]
Buht I'll be on more I promise.
Sorry no pictures, Mom hasnt recived her new camera yet in the mail.
Buht new pictures soon.
I'll have to put a picture up of my food bowl :]
Its full of chicken, gravy sauce & kibbles & bits :]
Bye for now
<3
Happy 4th of july everyone!
Can anyone tell me how old America is ?
x]

4 comments:

  1. glad you were found! we were a bit worried since you hadn't been heard from - can't wait to see new pics - have a happy4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KHOOL!

    Just last night I was wondering about woo!

    Happy FoURth!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. How old is America? Well, 1776 I think is the "official" birthday of the Union, so 233 years old. Glad Amore was found!

    Pedro

    ReplyDelete
  4. LHPS Plumbing - boiler repair bromley are the experts to name for a wide range of home and commercial plumbing services to Croydon and the surrounding area, including CCTV drain inspections, installation of rainwater tanks, blocked drains and fuel service repairs. In case you are trying to discover a plumber from a good plumbing firm in an emergency, you will be glad to know that we now have a 24 hr plumbing staff for emergency plumbing services in Croydon, defending plumber croydon the complete of the Croydon Borough and surrounding areas.

    ReplyDelete